Litecoin announced partnership with TokenPay
After having successful partnership with Binance, Litecoin has reached it’s heights. However, this is not the ending of it’s height. In order to catch consumers eyes they are giving more efforts. Binance has created Secure Asset for Users with strategic plans. Litecoin announced partnership with TokenPay.
Founder of Litecoin, Charlie Lee has announced before 30 minutes their partnership with TokenPay. He has mentioned that they are now looking forward to some exciting crypto FinTech solutions for their consumers. TokenPay partnered with Litecoin for buying stakes in German Bank and WEG Bank AG.
Moreover, they have acquired 9.9% of bank with purchasing 90% overall of bank pending customary regulatory approval nearly. This 9.9% stake from WEG Bank is benefited for Litecoin foundation. In order to enhance marketing and technology service agreement which creates benefit for TokenPay.
1. TokenPay will directly use the Litecoin BlockChain capabilities which is highly beneficial.
2. Key areas will be identified by analysts to reach at the success of enterprise.
3. TokenPay multisignature Transaction engine is designed to process for secure and faster transactions.
4. However, it has recent partnership with WEG Bankand long term partnership with Verge currency.
5. To create comprehensive automation guidelines, Litecoin us more beneficial to increase marketing opportunities.
“The partnership with innovative institutions such as TokenPay and Litecoin might at first come unexpectedly for a very conservative institution like us. But we have thoroughly and diligently examined the prospects of a common future, and we became convinced that the future of banking will make adoption of such modern payment methods inevitable. We are therefore proud to have teamed up with the best in the field.”
By CEO of WEG Bank AG.
Though, founder of Litecoin Charlie Lee is more excited with partnership with TokenPay because he wants to integrate Litecoin with WEG Bank AG and TokenPay’s decentrilized eFin exchange support.
Founder of Litecoin, Charlie Lee has announced before 30 minutes their partnership with TokenPay. He has mentioned that they are now looking forward to some exciting crypto FinTech solutions for their consumers. In fact the CEO of WEG Bank has also appreciated the move to accept the modern methods of payments.
[ Source ]